Contracts & Schedules
Welcome to DAWSON, a Native Hawaiian Organization 8(a) small business that achieves excellence for our clients and shares the spirit of aloha everywhere we work.
DAWSON’s Professional Services Schedule is a multiple award schedule that incorporates Environmental Solutions offering customers a wide variety of services from industry experts including: strengthening federal environmental management goals in electronics stewardship; environmental management systems; pollution prevention, cleanup and restoration; HAZMAT; Training awareness and more.
GSA – Facilities Maintenance and Management Schedule (03FAC)
DAWSON’s 03FAC Schedule is a multiple award schedule that provides complete facilities maintenance and management solutions.
GSA – 8(a) STARS II Schedule
Dawson-Innove Joint Venture’s (JV) 8(a) STARS II is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), small business set-aside, that provides customized IT solutions. The contract offers simple to complex IT service solutions such as: IT help desk support, information assurance, cyber-security, virtualization, IPV6, Web 2.0, and more.
GSA – OASIS Pool 1 Small Business
GSA – OASIS Pool 1 Sub-Pool for 8(a)
DAWSON’s OASIS Pool 1 is a multiple award schedule that incorporates flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional and technical services (PTS) disciplines, including program management, management consulting, logistics, engineering support, scientific support, and financial support. The 8(a) sub-pool for Pool 1 allows our Federal clients to direct award contracts to us via OASIS.
GSA – OASIS Pool 3 Small Business
GSA – OASIS Pool 3 Sub-Pool for 8(a)
DAWSON’s OASIS Pool 3 is a multiple award schedule that incorporates flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional and technical services (PTS) disciplines, including program management, management consulting, logistics, engineering support, scientific support, and financial support. The 8(a) sub-pool for Pool 3 allows our Federal clients to direct award contracts to us via OASIS.
The following are a select sampling of active contracts spanning DAWSON’s three main service lines.
- EPA – ESO CLIN 1 (Environmental Services and Operations)
- EPA – ESO CLIN 2 (Environmental Services and Operations)
- EPA – ESO CLIN 3 (Environmental Services and Operations)
- GSA – Environmental 899-1
- NAVFAC Pacific – Environmental Contractor-Supported Labor Services (Guam PMO) (GPMO)
- USACE Huntsville – Follow-on SATOC for MMRS and OERS at Sites CONUS and OCONUS
- USACE Los Angeles – AEC Environmental Program Support Phase 2
- USACE Louisville – $4M USACE Louisville Environmental BEST IDIQ
- USACE Savannah – 8(a) MMRP REAT IDIQ
- USACE Savannah – BEST Follow On
- USACE Savannah – BEST IDIQ
- GSA – FAC03 Facilities Maintenance and Management
- NAVFAC EXWC – Secure Brow Construction
- NAVFAC EXWC – GPOL $800M IDIQ for Fuels
- NAVFAC Hawaii – C-17 Hangar Maintenance and Repair Services
- NAVFAC Hawaii – D-B and D-B-B Small Business MACC IDIQ
- NAVFAC Hawaii – HVAC and DDC Systems Maintenance and Repairs Recompete JBPHH and Camp Smith HI
- NAVFAC Hawaii – D-B and D-B-B 8(a) MACC IDIQ
- NAVFAC Hawaii – IDIQ-Construction Support Services at JBPHH, Hawaii
- NAVFAC Marianas – 8(a) MACC, Various Locations, Guam
- NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic – Mechanical/Fire Protection MACC for PWD Great Lakes
- NAVFAC Pacific – 9th MSC Army Reserve Operation Support Services
- NAVFAC Southeast – IDIQ MACC for the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi Areas
- NAVFAC Southeast – SERMC IDIQ at NS Mayport
- RCO-Hawaii – Cemetery Services at Schofield Barracks Post Cemetery
- USACE Baltimore – Baltimore Civil Works IDIQ MATOC
- USACE Fort Worth – 8(a) MATOC for Horizontal Construction for Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Border Patrol Sector
- USACE Fort Worth – CBP MATOC for Repair and Alternations to LPOE: WA, ID, MT
- USACE Fort Worth – SB MATOC for Repair and Alterations of LPOE: ND and MN
- USACE Honolulu – $49M MATOC for D-B-B and D-B Construction Services
- USAF 10 CONS USAFA – Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping Services
- USAF 23 CONS – Moody AFB Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
- USPFO – Hawaii MATOC IDIQ
Professional & Technical Services (PTS)
- ACC – 30th Signal Battalion LAN/DLAN
- ACC – Army Virtual Learning Environment (AVLE)
- ACC – JE CLASS
- AFCEC – Global Engineering, Integration and Technical Assistance (GEITA11) IDIQ
- GSA – 8(a) STARS II Open Season with Innove
- IMCOM Fort Sam Houston – Training Academy (HQ Installation Management Command)
- NAVSEA – SEAPORT Next Generation
900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 1850 Honolulu, HI 96813 | Phone: 808.536.5500