Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste (HTRW)
From environmental assessments and remediation of impaired properties to restoring munitions contaminated sites on federal facilities, DAWSON has demonstrated experience to achieve your regulatory or compliance driven goals through site closure.
DAWSON’s best-in-class technical expertise, proven management systems and innovative technologies deliver safe, cost effective and
timely environmental and munitions response solutions to Department of Defense and other Federal clients at locations across the globe.
Our comprehensive environmental servicesinclude:
• Investigation and remediation of hazardous waste and munitions response sites
• Environmental compliance response actions
• Operations/maintenance of remediation systems
• Cleanup of fuel-impacted sites
• Emergency response actions
• Geographic information systems (GIS)
• Digital geophysical mapping (DGM)
“DAWSON has done an outstanding job for us on multiple complex environmental remediation and munitions response projects including
very high hazardous and emergency response actions.” -Mr. Plyler McManus, Program Manager, USAESC
900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 1850 Honolulu, HI 96813 | Phone: 808.536.5500