From environmental assessments and remediation of impaired properties to restoring sites on federal facilities, DAWSON has demonstrated experience to achieve your regulatory or compliance driven goals through site closure.
Using our integrated environmental investigation, assessment, and remediation capabilities, DAWSON works with our federal and commercial customers to develop cost effective and performance based solutions to:
- Restore environmentally-impacted sites to useable condition through tour proven and robust environmental remediation program
- Perform emergency response services to time critical situations.
- Develop and implement innovative remedial approaches as they relate to long-term response actions (LTRAs), environmental restoration, technical support, technical oversight, regulatory interface, and long-term operations/long-term maintenance (LTO/LTM)
- Perform site assessments through remediation to restore impacted land to a usable state
- Negotiate reasonable and responsible site closure objectives with regulatory agencies
Environmental Response Projects
900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 1850 Honolulu, HI 96813 | Phone: 808.536.5500